The Waste & Resource Management Research Group (WARMREG), University of Nigeria Nsukka held its inception workshop on 2nd August, 2017 at Sam-Sam Jaja Conference Room, Department of Public Administration and Local Government (PALG), UNN.
The event was Chaired by the Head of Department of Geography in the person of Professor Phil Phil-Eze, who also inaugurated the Research Group on behalf of Prof. Obinna Onwujekwe, the Chairman of Senate Research Grants Committee, UNN.
A total of six (6) papers were presented by members of the group. See titles below:
- Qualitative Data Collection and Analysis – Dr Yemi Adewoyin
- Stakeholder Engagement and Policy – Dr. Chidi Nzeadibe
- Introduction to Statistical Analysis – Dr Chukwuedozie Ajaero
- Altmetrics and Citation Analysis in Waste Management – Helen N. Okpala
- Mixed Methods Research: Design and Procedure: Dr. Chidi Nzeadibe
- Questionnaire Design – Dr. Chukwuedozie Ajaero
See some of the pictures after the cut…